Assassin’s Creed: Pirates is Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag’s mobile game tie-in. The player takes control of Alonzo Batilla, a young pirate who was forced into slavery after his mother died of disease and his father was killed by Spanish forces. After escaping the island on Hispaniola, he sets out to become one of the most feared pirates in the Caribbean.
Gamezebo’s Leif Johnson praised Assassin’s Creed: Pirates for its gameplay, considering it an “ideal” match for Assassin’s Creed IV fans. However, he criticized it for not adding anything significant to the Assassin’s Creed series, noting that Black Flag itself was already a pirate game.
Assassin’s Creed: Pirates first appeared on the Google Play Store and App Store on December 5, 2013. It was announced for Windows Phone 8 devices at launch and will be coming to iOS and other platforms in 2014. Assassin’s Creed: Pirates is set between Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag and Assassin’s Creed III, showing how Alonzo Batilla is “forced to leave his pirate life behind when he’s swept ashore in Assassin’s Creed III.”
Assassin’s Creed: Pirates see players sailing the high seas, engaging in ship-to-ship combat against other vessels. The game is set during the Golden Age of Piracy, featuring 20 different types of ships for players to commandeer. Assassin’s Creed: Pirates also feature a variety of weapons, as well as upgradable crew members which can be leveled up and customized with better stats.
My Thoughts on the game
Assassin’s Creed Pirates is a good Assassin’s Creed game. It has great graphics, and you get to be a pirate which is pretty cool. The only thing I don’t like about it is that there isn’t anything new added to the Assassin’s Creed series, but other than that it’s a great game.
In AC Pirates you control a young pirate named Alonzo Batilla. He was forced into slavery after his father died and his mother got sick, but then she died too and he was able to escape the island of Hispaniola.
After that happens some pirates capture him and they plan on selling him back to some people for a lot of money, but he manages to escape by stealing a ship and going out to find his crew.
In Assassin’s Creed Pirates game you can upgrade your pirate crew members with better stats, weapons, and outfits. You have control over the wheel as well as choosing where to go on the map.
Assassin’s Creed Pirates Comparison with other games
Assassin’s Creed Pirates android is a good game, but it doesn’t compare to the other Assassin’s Creed games because it doesn’t have anything new added to the series. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag is a better pirate game than Assassin’s Creed Pirates mobile, and Assassin’s Creed III is a better Assassin’s Creed game than Assassin’s Creed with Pirates.
However, Assassin’s Creed: Pirates is still a good game and I would recommend it to people who are looking for a good pirate game to play. It’s also good for people who are generally looking for more Assassin’s Creed games to play.
To many people, Assassin’s Creed Pirate game will always be an inferior version of Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, and I for one, also think the same.
Is Assassin’s Creed Pirates Worth Playing in 2021?
Assassin’s Creed: Pirates is a good game, but I don’t think it’s worth playing in 2021 because there are better games out there. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag is the best pirate game I’ve ever played and Assassin’s Creed III is one of the best Assassin’s Creed games I’ve ever played.
If you’re looking for one to play I would recommend Assassin’s Creed III over Assassin’s Creed: Pirates any day, Assassin’s Creed: Pirates isn’t worth playing in this day and age, you would be better off playing any other pc game.
My Conclusion to the game
Assassin’s Creed: Pirates is a good game, but it doesn’t compare to the other Assassin’s Creed games. I would recommend playing Assassin’s Creed: Pirates if you’re looking to play on iOS and Android. However, other than that, Assassin’s Creed: Pirates isn’t worth playing in this day and age.
Thank you for reading my article on Assassin’s Creed: Pirates! I hope you enjoyed it and found it interesting. I would like to ask you a favor before you leave: if Assassin’s Creed: Pirates is one of your favorite games, please take a moment and share this article and leave a comment.
Tips for Assassin’s Creed Pirates
If you’re looking for cheats for Assassin’s Creed: Pirates, we’ve got you covered. Here are some of the best cheats and tips for the game:
– Use the mini-map to your advantage. The mini-map will help you find treasure chests, islands, and other locations on the map.
– Upgrade your pirate crew members with better stats and weapons. This will make them stronger and able to take down enemies easier.
– Use the power of the wind to your advantage. If you sail in the right direction, you can use the wind to help you speed up your ship.
– Take advantage of stealth mode. If you’re near enemies and don’t want to get into a fight, use stealth mode to sneak around them. This will also help you avoid detection from other ships.
– Use your eagle vision to scout for enemies. You can see where other ships are at any point on the map by using your eagle vision to scout out the area.
– Explore all of the locations around you. There might be a chest hidden somewhere that you haven’t found yet, so keep exploring everywhere to find it!
Google Play Achievements Guide
- First prize – Complete the Tutorial
- On my way – Complete A Legend is Born
- Part of the gang – Complete The Prince of Pirates
- Getting rich and getting even – Complete The Treasure Fleet
- The Savior – Complete On the Hunt
- The Fragment’s Keeper – Complete The Whydah’s Secret
- Code Breaker – Complete The Pirate Republic
- The Chaser – Complete the Devil’s Mouth
- Friends and Foes – Complete Among Pirates
- The Pursuer – Complete The Merchant King
- A Legend’s Farewell – Complete The Way Out
- Freedom for all – Complete The Fort
- Dangerous prize – Complete A Rich Bounty
- Sea Urchin – Complete 5 secondary missions
- Sea Rover – Complete 10 secondary missions
- Sea Wolf – Complete 50 secondary missions
- Sea Dragon – Complete 100 secondary missions
- Daily Bread – Complete a daily mission
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Can we play Assassin Creed on Android?
Answer: Given that it’s a paid game, I would suggest playing Assasin’s Creed: Pirates on iOS and Android. Aside from that, Assassin’s Creed: Pirates isn’t worth playing in today’s market.
Question: Which Assassins Creed has pirates?
Answer: Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag for one is the most popular game known for having pirates in it. Other games have pirates in them as well, but Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag is the most popular.
Question: Is Assassin’s Creed pirates good?
Answer: Assassin’s Creed Pirates is not a bad game, but it doesn’t compare to other Assassin’s Creed games. I wouldn’t recommend playing this game on a PC or Mac because it’s not compatible with those platforms. It is, however, available for iOS and Android devices.